Date: MAY 17, 2006
1. What’s your porn star name? (your first pets name, and your mothers maiden name): BRUNO CATANZARO
2. What’s your soap star name? (your middle name, and your street name): FRANCESCA JANINE
3. What’s your current screenname. Tell me the story of how it was chosen: LITTLEMARIE03... I AM LITTLE. MY NAME IS MARIE. I GRADUATED FROM HS IN 03. PRETTY BASIC AND LAME.
4. In what year were you born? 1985
5. Were you a planned pregnancy? YES, I BELIEVE SO.
6. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I WENT ON A CRUISE :)
7. How are you going to celebrate your next birthday? ALL MY FRIENDS WILL HOPEFULLY BE 21 THEN SOOO AT THE BARRR
8. Who will you spend it with? ALL OF MY FRIENDS
9. What kind of town/city/village do you live in? SHELBY TOWNSHIP
10. Is it a famous place that attracts plenty of tourism? NOT AT ALL
11. Any famous landmarks and etc? UMM... NO.
12. Are your parents married or divorced? MARRIED
13. Who do you share your house with? MOM DAD SISTER BROTHER PUPPY
14. Are you considered as tall or rather short? RATHER SHORT
15. How many email addresses do you have? 2.
Food and Cookery
16. When it comes to diet and eating, how healthy are you? NOT HEALTHY ENOUGH.
17. What is your favourite food? CHICKEN AND RANCH
18. What do you eat when you’re bored? ANYTHING THATS LAYING AROUND
19. Favourite junk food? CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM CHIPS
20. Happy food? SAME AS ABOVE.
21. Favourite restaurant? OLIVE GARDEN
22. Favourite take away? TAKE AWAY? TAKE OUT... THIS ONE CHINESE PLACE
23. Favourite sandwich fillings? HAM AND CHEESE
24. How well can you cook? I DONT
25. If you were to appear on the show ‘can’t cook, won’t cook’ which cook would you be (can’t or won’t): I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS SUCH A SHOW
26. What do you cook most often? GRILLED CHEESE
27. Any specialties? NOODLES
28. Do you cook for family or friends, boyfriends/girlfriends? MYSELF, BOYFRIEND
29. Favourite fruits? NECTURINES
30. Favourite veggies? GREEN BEANS
31. Do you eat meat or are you a vegetarian? MEAT = GOOD
32. What foods make you want to vomit/can’t you stand? COW STOMACH
33. Favourite juices? APPLE, CRANBERRY
34. Favourite fizzy stuff? PEPSI
35. Favourite alcohol? UV BLUE VODKA
36. Do you prefer tea or coffee, or don’t you drink them altogether? I DONT DRINK EITHER
37. Are you a fussy eater? THE MOST FUSSY PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET
38. Ketchup, barbeque sauce or mustard: RANCH ... FOR EVERYTHING!
39. Are you a fan of microwave dinners? SOME
40. What do you at for Christmas dinners? HAM, TURKEY AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAZY STUFF
41. Do you have cake on your birthdays (what kind)? GMA MAKES ME CHOCOLATE .. YUM!
42. Favourite chocolates? MILK - - DOVE
43. Favourite ice cream flavors? ANYTHING WITH CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER
44. Do you like seafood? NO
45. Diet coke or regular: REGULAR
Holidays/vacation and traveling (depending on your nationality)
46. What holiday is most memorable to you and why? CHRISTMAS - ITS THE MOST FUN
47. Worst holiday? THANKSGIVING, EASTER --- I HAVE TO WORK
48. Favourite holiday? CHRISTMAS
49. Ever traveled out of the country - where? YES - ST. MAARTEN, ST. THOMAS
50. Favourite cities to visit? HAVENT BEEN TO ENOUGH TO TELL
51. Go on day trips often – where? ITS A DAY TRIP EVERYTIME I DRIVE OUT TO CANTERBURY
52. Been with family and friends? UH... YES?
53. Furthest you’ve traveled alone? PORT AUSTIN
54. Do you want to travel the world? OF COURSE
55. Where do you want to go? EVERYWHERE
56. Where would you love to go on your honeymoon? FIJI
57. Can you drive? CHAA YAA
YOU - Social, hobbies, adventures
58. Favourite places to go: UP NORTH, CEDAR POINT, CAMPING
59. Do you like museums and art galleries? SURE
60. Do you eat out regularly? LOL, A LITTLE TOO OFTEN
61. Where did you last eat out and who with? TODAY - ADAM AND JACKIE - TGI FRIDAYS
62. When you’re bored, do you prefer to listen to music, play on computers, or watch TV? TAKE A NAPPY
63. Can you play an instrument? USE TOO
64. If not, were there many opportunities in school to play instruments? YES
65. Are you a bookworm? NO
66. Are you outgoing? YES
67. Do you drink a lot of alcohol? NOT ALOT. ID DIE.
68. Do you like dancing? IM A GIRL... WHAT GIRL DOESNT LIKE TO DANCE?!
69. How often do you exercise? NEVER
70. What do you do on the internet – research, chat, etc? MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, LIVEJOURNAL, AIM
71. Which friends do you love spending time with? JACKIE
72. What do you do together? PLAY BEER PONG AND TALK ABOUT FUN STUFF
73. Do you like to take photos? OF COURSE
74. How would you describe yourself as a person? MOSTLY HAPPY, ENJOYS LIFE, WISH I COULD STAY IN TOUCH WITH MY FRIENDS MORE.. WISH I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH
75. Can you be stereotyped? MAYBE.
76. Do you hang around with groups of people who dress the same as you? YES, MOSTLY
77. What kind of people wouldn’t you waste your time getting to know? I WOULD TRY AND GET TO KNOW ANYONE
78. Do you often have deep, intense, intellectual conversations? YES
79. Have you inherited your intelligence from your parents? UMM... KINDA I GUESS
80. Do you know what your IQ is? NO... BUT IM SURE IT ISNT VERY HIGH
81. Are you academically smart or just smart? I KNOW ENOUGH TO GET BY
82. How often do you meet pig ignorance? I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS.
83. How do you dress? A&F
84. What kind of shoes do you wear? FLIP-FLOPS
85. What kind of jewellery do you wear? WATCH, RINGS, EARRINGS, NECKLACE
86. What kind of hair do you have? BLONDEISH BROWN, A LITTLE PAST SHOULDER
87. What’s your eye colour? BROWN
88. Are there people out there you are keen to avoid? YES.. A FEW
Love and relationships – if you’re single, skip this section
89. Are you bi, straight or gay? STRAIGHT
90. Do you have a significant other? YES :)
91. What is their name? ERIC
92. How old are they? 22
93. What attracted you to them first? HIS MIND.. AND HE KILLED A SPIDER FOR ME!
94. Are you in love with them? YES I AM
95. Where do they live? STERLING HTS
96. What do they do for a living? HE WORKS AT FARMER JACK
97. Their personality features: ALWAYS MAKING ME LAUGH, SMART, UNDERSTANDING, CAREING, LOVING, PATIENT
98. Do they make you go weak at the knees – why? YES SOMETIMES... HE JUST HAS THIS WAY ABOUT HIM
99. What do they look like? TALL, ON THE BIGGER SIDE, SOMETIMES A MUSTASH AND BEARD, DARK HAIR, GLASSES
100. Have you ever had sex? ...
101. Have you ever had oral sex? ...
102. If yes to the two above, when was the last time? HAHA
103. Your most recent kiss? JUST BEFORE I LEFT HIS HOUSE
104. Are you two romantic? YES SOMETIMES
105. Do you hold hands in public? YES
106. Are you affectionate in public as well as private? NOT AS MUCH
107. What turns you on about them? HOW HE KISSES ME
108. Most memorable moment with them? PROM
109. Most romantic moment with them? VALENTINES DAY A FEW YEARS AGO. OLIVE GARDEN HAD A SUPER LONG WAIT, WE DROVE TO THE ONE BY GREAT LAKES CROSSING AND THAT HAD A SUPER LONG WAIT TOO.. SO WE WENT TO A PIZZA PLACE, ORDERED PIZZA - BOUGHT CHIPS AND A COUPLE POPS, FOUND AN EMPTY PARKING LOT, GOT IN THE BACKSEAT AND ATE DINNER TOGETHER, TALKED AND LISTENED TO THE RADIO. ITS WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUN AND NICE!
110. What is your long term plan (job etc)? SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
111. Do you intend on marrying? YES
112. If so – to who? ERIC
113. When would you prefer to marry? 24ISH MAYBE
114. Do you want children?YES
115. How many? AT LEAST 2
116. What will you name them? MADISON FOR A GIRL, AND THE FATHERS NAME FOR A BOY (MAYBE)
117. What kind of house would you want to live in? A NICE ONE
118. What pets do you want? DOG. MAYBE 2. MAYBE SOME FISH.
119. What were you afraid of then you were little? NOTHING
120. Did you believe in fairies, goblins, ghosts and monsters? UM, I DONT THINK SO
121. Do you wear nail polish? SOMETIMES
122. What calendar do you have this year? THIS CUTE GIRLY ONE
123. Do you have a downstairs bathroom? NO
124. Worst names you can possibly think of?LOL... UH, NO IDEA
125. Strawberry or raspberry jam? STRAWBERRY ALL THE WAY
126. Explain your house arrangement: WELL.. THERES A KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, COMPUTER ROOM, 4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, A BASEMENT
127. Ever ridden a horse? YES I LOVED IT
128. Do you have any pets? A PUPPY
129. Do you get along well with them? THE PET? YEAH SURE
130. Who can you trust? ERIC, JACKIE
131. Who can’t you trust? A FEW PPL
132. Favourite swearwords? FUCK, SHIT
133. What are you wearing now? A&F JEANS AND AN A&F T-SHIRT WITH A&F FLIP-FLOPS
134. Like the survey? ITS WAS OKAY
135. Time now: 5:28PM